Shattered DREAMs
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

my guardian angel

When I see your smile,
Tears run down my face.
I can't replace.
And now that I'm strong, I have figured out,
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul.
And I know I'll find deep inside me,
I can be the one.

I will never let you fall. (let you fall.)
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all. (through it all.)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.

It's okay.
It's okay.
It's okay-e-ay-e-ay.

Seasons are changing,
And waves are crashing,
And stars are falling all for us.
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter,
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall. (let you fall.)
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all. (through it all.)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.

'Cause you're my, you're my, my-e-y-e-y,
My true love, my whole heart.
Please don't throw that away.
'Cause I'm here... for you!
Please don't walk away and,
Please tell me you'll stay... here!

Whoa-oh!
Stay!
Whoa-oh!

Use me as you will!
Pull my strings just for a thrill!
And I know I'll be okay,
Though my skies are turning gray! (gray! gray!)

I will never let you fall!
I'll stand up with you forever!
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me to heaven!

I will never let you fall!
I'll stand up with you forever!
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me to heaven! (fade out)



No matter what you say about love
I keep coming back for more
Keep my hand in the fire
Sooner or later, I'll get what I'm asking for

No matter what you say about life
I learn every time I bleed
That truth is a stranger
Soul is in danger, I gotta let my spirit be free

To admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on
And leave you behind

[Chorus]
I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back at a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo

(Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you
I'll always have you, I'll always have you)

I'm sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could

Stop, admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I gotta be strong
And leave you behind

[Chorus]

(Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you
I'll always have you)

[Bridge]
If I live every moment
Won't change any moment
Still a part of me and you
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything i do

[Chorus x2]

Just like a tattoo
I'll always have you



if only it is that easy.



9:17 PM; shattered dreams.

PROFILE


i am esther; nickname isesther;
b'dae on 9 FEB; located in SINGAPORE;
once studied in seng kang pri and holy innocents high and now graduated from ngee ann poly .


LOVES
i love my mummy; siblings; MIGHTIES ;
friends; handphone television ; lappy ;
songs and music by favourite artists and /SHOPPING!!


HATES
I HATE nothing.;


WISHES
I wish to be prettier , smarter , sociable , nice and slimmer.; get loads and loads of money.; a handsome and rich husband;
good health for my friends and family happiness for my friends and family, travel around the world, study well;
earn alot of money; a new wardrobe of clothes and etc
and peace.


VOICES




SAYONARA
cAndY
swEe kEe
sImi?
huimin
meLissa
melody
yina
shirley
shuxian fashion blog
shuxian's blog
audrey
rachel
rachel's china blog
charmaine
jErEmy
clarence
eUgEnIa
dIonE
clAssbLog
mEliSsa
huImIn
sHiqI
sWeEkEe
simin
sErEnA
jOannE



unforgotten memories

>09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004

>10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

>11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004

>12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005

>01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005

>02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005

>03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005

>06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005

>07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005

>09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005

>10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005

>11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005

>12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006

>06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006

>07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006

>08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006

>09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006

>10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006

>11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006

>12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007

>01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007

>02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007

>03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007

>04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

>05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

>06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007

>07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

>08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007

>09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007

>10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007

>11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007

>12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008

>01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008

>02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008

>03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008

>04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008

>05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

>06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008

>07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008

>08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008

>09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008

>10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008

>11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008

>12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

>01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009

>02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009

>03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009

>04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009

>05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009

>06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

>08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009

>09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009

>10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009

>11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009

>12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010

>03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010

>04/01/2010 - 05/01/2010


credits
brushes from
aethereality
moargh
fractured-sanity
host by blogger
design by shanjie